Managed IT Service Overview
Focus on Your Business -- Leave IT to Us!
A key to survival in today's challenging economic times is maximizing the effectiveness of your investment in your IT systems. You invested in these systems because they are supposed to be tools to help support and drive your business. Unfortunately, managing these systems is no simple task and requires many different and expensive skills. Having affordable access to the right tools and technical team with knowledge of your business environment is the key to successfully managing your business's IT needs. All too often today, companies are held back by trying to manage these complex IT systems in the traditional ways while their competitors gain market share at their expense.
Tri-Delta Resources' Managed IT Services programs allow companies to concentrate on their business by providing clients with a full staff of experienced technology professionals to meet technology and business needs. Our Managed IT Services programs range from:
- World Class IT Systems Monitoring and Management Tools
- Cost Effective Remote IT Administration and Management
- Comprehensive Technology Management
With Tri-Delta's Managed IT Services program, you will always have a dedicated IT staff helping you select, implement and manage the right technologies to help your business succeed.
Why Utilize Managed IT Services
Are your IT costs unpredictable and spiraling out of control each month?
Are you having trouble hiring or keeping your IT staff?
Are you experiencing excessive IT downtime or sluggish system performance?
If you are experiencing any of these issues, please consider Tri-Delta Resources' Managed IT Services programs that cost-effectively provide you with the resources you need to manage your company's technology requirements.
Our Managed IT Services provide:
- Fixed, Predictable and Affordable Monthly Costs
- Proactive IT Support
- Dedicated and Cross-Trained IT Support Team
- Extensive Range of IT and Business Skills
Tri-Delta Resources' Manage IT: Comprehensive Service
- A Chief Technology Officer
- Network and Systems Engineers
- Help Desk and Desktop Support staff
Manage IT: Comprehensive Service provides your company with all the technology resources needed to maximize your investment in technology and allows you to compete more effectively in today's competitive business climate.
Get back to the business of business and let Tri-Delta Resources' Manage IT: Comprehensive Service Team handle IT for you.
With Tri-Delta Resources' Manage IT: Comprehensive Service, you will get:
- IT Dashboard showing the status of your network, servers, website, service, events and more
- 24x7 Monitoring and Automated Alerting (email, cell phone and/or pager)
- Windows Patch and Security Update Management
- Real-time device status
- Real-time hardware and software inventory
- Extensive Reporting (Executive, Summary and Device Level)
- Remote Desktop, Server and Network Support
- Remote Network Administration
- Periodic Remote Testing Backup Service
- Dedicated and Cross-Trained On-Site Support Team
- Regularly Scheduled On-Site Support Visits
- Emergency On-Site Support
- Vendor Management (ISP, Web Hosting, Applications, etc)
- Chief Technology Officer
And, much more!!!!!!
Actual Costs of Traditional IT
|Annual Salary for IT Personnel||$40,000||$50,000||$60,000||$70,000||$80,000||$90,000||$100,000|
|Annual Cost of Benefits (25%)||$10,000||$12,500||$15,000||$17,500||$20,000||$22,500||$25,000|
|Cell Phone & Pager||$1,200||$1,200||$1,200||$1,200||$1,200||$1,200||$1,200|
|Total Annual Cost||$56,700||$69,200||$81,700||$94,200||$106,700||$119,200||$131,700|
|Total Monthly Cost||$4,725||$5,767||$6,808||$7,850||$8,892||$9,933||$10,975|
Additional Hidden Costs
Rehiring and retraining costs:
- IT person outgrows the position and feels unchallenged.
- IT person's financial requirements outgrow the position.
Poor hiring decisions:
- Human resources and legal issues.
- Inadequate or poor work quality.
- Projects delayed or not completed.
- Increase in consulting fees.
- Inadequate experience in selecting the right technologies
Expensive reaction IT management rather than proactive IT management.
- Excessive network or system downtime.
- Loss of employee productivity.
- Lost sales or customer relationships.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, please consider Tri-Delta Resources' Managed IT Service programs that cost-effectively provide you with the resources you need to manage your company's technology requirements.
Our Managed IT Service provides:
- Fixed, predictable and affordable monthly costs.
- Proactive IT support.
- Dedicated and cross-trained IT support team.
- Extensive range of IT and business skills
Frequently Asked Questions
How are these programs structured?
All programs are set up to be 1 year in length and are billed on a monthly basis. Discounts for pre-paid programs are available.
What if we want to cancel the program?
Our programs are designed to be client friendly. If you feel the service is not meeting your needs, you can cancel at any time. We will simply terminate the service and remove the software from the server.
What if my business already has an IT staff?
Our programs are quite flexible. Often times, our programs are utilized to offload the routine, repetitive, non-strategic maintenance tasks from your highly skilled IT staff, allowing them to concentrate their efforts on more important strategic initiatives aimed at making your business more productive and profitable.
What does my company need to provide to implement this service?
Our programs only require two things:
- An always on Internet connection (cable, DSL, etc.) with a static IP address
- A dedicated or multifunction server.
Do I need a high-priced firewall with Virtual Private Network (VPN) connections?
While it is a good business practice to secure your business systems with a quality firewall, we do not require any VPN connections. Our Central Monitoring Console communicates securely with your network without the need to modify your existing security infrastructure.
How can my business save money by using the Tri-Delta Resources' Managed IT Service programs?
Our programs will give you predictable and affordable monthly costs, increased systems performance, increased reliability (automated monitoring, patch management, security enforcement, etc.) and pro-active IT management, allowing you to more effectively utilize your IT budget and resources.