Tri-Delta Resources has decades of experience in supporting the IBM i, iSeries and AS/400 platforms. Tri-Delta not only provides the facilities and equipment to recover your environment on, we also provide the experienced IBM i engineers to restore your environment quickly for you. Other vendors only provide the facilities, not the engineering resources to return you to business functionality.
Having our experienced engineering team perform the system restoration processes for you saves you time and energy during a testing scenario. Where Tri-Delta Resources really shines is in restoring your environment under the pressure of a declared emergency. Our experts, performing these critical tasks for you will help you meet your recovery time objective while having the added benefit of leaving your IT resources in your facilities to concentrate on other critical issues.
Disaster Recovery Program Highlights
- Low cost, value leader among national providers in the industry.
- Save 50% or more compared to other national DR providers.
- Short-term, flexible contracts that can be cancelled if you are dissatisfied for any reason.
- Free 90 Day Trial, including initial test.
- Testing Services:
- Tri-Delta Resources' engineers restore your environment for you.
- Your sole responsibility is to validate the results from your own offices.
- Test multiple times each year at no extra charge.
Plus, we can support your Windows-based applications and servers as well—we offer a full disaster recovery solution for all the systems that surround your unique IBM i system.
A game-changer in a real disaster
Over the last 3 years we’ve have been working with Tri-Delta Resources as our Disaster Recovery partner. The DR service they have put together works very well and it is much more than just DR. The Citrix Portal we utilize makes remote access for my users very simple, go to a web address, use their normal logins and there are their applications, fast and simple. That is a game-changer in a real disaster.